Thursday, July 9, 2009

Third of July Family Party

Basically my family is hilarious. We went to Matt and Zanna's house in North Salt Lake for a Fourth of July Barbeque and to watch fireworks. Someone came across a clown wig, and well, we had some fun. Take a look at our mini photo shoot. (Caleb thought I was absolutely ridiculous for taking these pictures, but it was fun!)
Isaac had a hard time being serious, but we got him at just the right moment. 
Tanner was loving every minute of this. He was great at the poses and at the serious stuff, but this photo was the cutest of him. 
Please notice Brock's face. He had some other great photos too, but check out those eyes. 
This is Jace and he is a ham. 
Kade was the first one to be coerced into wearing the wig. He was a good sport, but thought we were absolutely nuts. 
My seesters!
This was our senior portrait photo shoot. We were going for "Olsen Twins." I think we nailed it. 


Beautiful Kylee.
Beautiful Savannah and Rylee. 


KORY!
The Finale of the photo shoot. If you happened to notice, Caleb is in none of these pictures. He would have no part in the photo taking mania. There are, however, more photos coming from the actual Fourth of July festivities. 

1 comment:

  1. I am in LOVE with that wig!! Hilarious! I wish I was there. I need a good photo of me in a clown wig. Haha..... Ok, I don't know what I am talking about. But just know that I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We got married August 9, 2008 and have been very busy with school and work and being newlywed. We love life and everything it has thrown at us.