Friday, July 24, 2009

Happy Fourth of July 2009!

We spent the Fourth of July in Provo this year and had fun, as always. We opted out of the fireworks show and created our own. 


We had a nail biting game of croquet. Aaron won, of course. 


Sweet sunglasses. This is Caleb's fierce look. 
We went to the Freedom Festival for a few minutes to walk around. I got in this contraption to take a picture, and shortly after this photo was snapped, the top piece slid off and started to crush my head and neck. 

Johnny has this recurring bet with Aaron and Caleb that he can beat them in basketball. On this day, Johnny beat Aaron, and everyone is sitting in the lawn watching the spectacle. 

We had a great day and were glad we could spend it with great friends and family. What a great Holiday. Look forward to next year!

5 comments:

  1. Those are some great pictures! Though Im sad they didn't catch that wood plank falling on you in one. That might of been as funny as the bird poop picture. Glad you're ok. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty fabulous picture of Johnny and Caleb. Glad you captured that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were intense! Oh and Julia, I haven't seen the bird poop picture. I am glad you captured that moment in my life on camera. I gotta see it someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for journaling for us. Pictures are great. I'm glad all my children are so interested in photography that I rarely need to take a picture myself. We were so happy to have you play with us....as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the glasses!! I think Scott & I might actually be growing up a little 1 1/2 kids later. How sad! It's great you guys have so much fun together-it's so important!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We got married August 9, 2008 and have been very busy with school and work and being newlywed. We love life and everything it has thrown at us.