Monday, October 19, 2009

California Vacation




We took another trip to California to go to Disneyland. I had never been for Halloween time, and I think it may be my favorite time of year to go. We had a lot of fun being with family. 


A couple of months ago Rachel and Julia saw advertisements for Mickey's Halloween Trick or Treat Party. We got tickets for this past Friday. There were 7 "kids" and Pam. We decided to be the seven dwarfs and the wicked witch.  
I think Caleb makes a really good Dopey! It was funny to see how well the different characters matched our own personality. I really am always Sleepy!


Jacob was the cutest in his outfit. He was the newest addition to the Dwarfs. "Hungry"

We waited in line to take a picture with Snow White. We all felt like such young children but I think the picture is fun. Dopey was loving Caleb. He kept wrapping his arms around Caleb and covering his face and stuff. 



It was such a fun trip, as always. We are so lucky to have such a fun family to go on trips with and want to thank Pam for a wonderful vacation. 

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love that you all dressed up! You guys do such fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! :) I expect you to wear that hat around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um I noticed a missing picture of a certain mouse hunt in the middle of the night. Why didn't that make the trip highlights? Is it something you are trying to forget?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's about time you updated ;D
    I love hearing about your trips! You guys are so creative. I wish i could get my fam to dress up all fun!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We got married August 9, 2008 and have been very busy with school and work and being newlywed. We love life and everything it has thrown at us.