Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Eve Odds and Ends...



Christmas Eve.. 
Caleb and I went on a drive on Christmas eve for his work, while we were in Provo. Any chance I get to pull out the camera and play is a great time. So this is from Christmas eve... Before the festivities started. 




















 I've always been pretty mesmerized by icicles.. I don't know what it is about them...














This is somewhere on the road from Provo to Payson, on Christmas Eve.













Caleb took this picture Christmas Eve morning. Very cool. 












2 comments:

  1. Becca, you guys are quite the photographers! All of your pics are awesome. I really love the wagon wheel one too, down below.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I found your blog! It looks like your very happy, which makes me happy for you! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We got married August 9, 2008 and have been very busy with school and work and being newlywed. We love life and everything it has thrown at us.