Thursday, January 1, 2009

Our Very First Thanksgiving- November 27, 2008


Wow, I can't believe its already January. Over Christmas Julia, Caleb's sister informed me that I needed to update my blog. So, here goes, so this may be a holiday overload for those reading this.
Thanksgiving was a little different this year than I've had before. For starters, my brothers were at my dads. Which isn't unusual, that happens every other year. The unusual part, is that it was at my uncle Matt's house, weird because it has always been at Grandma Frosts.  Also, my two sisters were at their in-law's houses, and my mom was sick. So I was the only Cotton there. It was fun though, it was smaller than we are used to, but it was interesting. 
I love hanging out with my cousins. They always make me laugh so dang hard. Its cool that they are all growing up now. 



This is a photo of Savannah, Mckenzie, and Shantia.

'
Little Tommy. Matt's son.




I tried to get some pictures while everyone was eating, but those never work... And I was really hungry. 


Thought I would throw this gem in here. This was right after we ate. Savannah usually
is a very beautiful girl. She looks possessed..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We got married August 9, 2008 and have been very busy with school and work and being newlywed. We love life and everything it has thrown at us.