Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!


I've come to realize that posting blogs with mostly all pictures gives a much better representation of what has been going on. I can't possibly explain any better then my pictures can...


All of these photos are from December 29, 2008 at the Bodell Christmas party. The Bodell's are Calebs family and its a big family.  
This was from the Chicken Dance... Yes, the chicken dance, like the one you do in Elementary school and stuff. It was fun. 
This was the Chipmunk dance, or squirrel dance.. I never can remember. But I wanted Aaron do to this dance at my wedding reception so bad. 
Aaron got volunteered to teach me the dance.. This is how excited he was about it. 
James and Maydene Bodell. 
Cute Bodell cousins. They were so cute, all night. Sweet little girls. 
Caleb's fierce look. I love this picture.. His eyes look so blue. 
This is Dylan. He was so funny.  He was in the corner for something, and was so sad. I kept trying to get a picture of him being sad, but every time I was about to take a picture, he looked up and smiled. 

These aren't in the right order, but this is Christmas Eve. Everyone got BYU pajama pants, and the baby was in BYU apparel too. 
This is the baby. This is Jacob Douglas Davis. He's Julia and Steve's baby. Mine and Caleb's first nephew.  Very exciting, and we couldn't ask for a cuter little baby. 
Anyway, I should be caught up now. We start school on Monday, and we are pretty excited to be getting closer to the end. I have 3 semesters and Caleb has four. So the end is in near! Wish us luck!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, how come I can't follow your blog? I don't see the button anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I miss you guys! I hope your new year is off to a great start! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are adorable.

    I miss you becs. are you in town?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update girl, I need to know what crazy things you've been up to ;)

    ~Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becca!! I think it is time to update your blog!! Love all the photos though.... I think I post way to many....but hey whats a better way to tell a story than photos.....

    Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We got married August 9, 2008 and have been very busy with school and work and being newlywed. We love life and everything it has thrown at us.