Thursday, January 1, 2009

Lava Hot Springs


Lava Hot Springs


The day after Thanksgiving I rolled out of bed at 5:00 in the morning, and headed to work. After work Caleb and I headed to Lava Hot Springs for his birthday weekend.

We spent two days there, it was a lot of fun. The town isn't real big, and there wasn't a lot to do other than hit the hot pots which we did twice a day. 





The pizza place on the corner has been a favorite of mine since I was little and I was really excited to share it with Caleb, and I had been craving it for months. It was a really fun weekend. 






There are a lot more pictures of the cute little Lava town, but they are on my little camera, and I will have to upload some of those pictures later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
We got married August 9, 2008 and have been very busy with school and work and being newlywed. We love life and everything it has thrown at us.