Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Eve Sledding


This was my first Christmas away from my family, so it was interesting, but Caleb's family was really great, and we had a blast. On Christmas eve after we got back from our drive, we all searched the house and found any warm clothing we could.. While we waited for everyone to get ready we took pictures in front with the snowman that was built a few days before. 

Caleb and I kept finding interesting places for the pipe to go...










































Can't take a normal picture.. 











This sled was pretty scary.. It was like a bike thing, and it went super fast. The snow there was also pure ice. 











This is Julia, and this picture is pretty cool. She was going so dang fast. 























































Our first Christmas Eve. Very cute. :)














Last, but not least, the triple chin picture. It was getting dark and our camera wasn't working, so the picture of us going down together didn't turn out, so Caleb and I posed to make it look like we were going down. Obviously it just looks creepy and weird. 

3 comments:

  1. It was my first Christmas away from my fam too, but we had a good time. Looks like you guys also had a fun time, like always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I didn't even know you guys had a blog! It's way cute!! Those pictures are way fun too.. yea for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sure are some nice boots that girl in blue coat is wearing. Do you know where I could get come?

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
We got married August 9, 2008 and have been very busy with school and work and being newlywed. We love life and everything it has thrown at us.